Made in China 2025, robots, 3D printing, drones... The tide of smart manufacturing is coming, and the concept has been advanced. How can domestic industrial enterprises not do naked swimmers, and avoid being beaten by this wave, of course, keeping up with the trend? Important, do not know how to study, learn to use, this is an important opportunity to enhance the competitiveness of core enterprises, but also a major challenge and test to determine its survival and development.
Recently, there are many related topic forums. It doesn't matter if you don't have time to participate. Caixinenergy has summarized the essence of China's 5th China Industrial Digitalization Forum 2015 for your reference. The forum was held in Beijing on June 11th. The government, research institutes and the world's top manufacturing companies jointly discussed related topics and made many suggestions on how Chinese companies can cope with the challenges brought by Industry 4.0.
[Part1] What are the goals of Chinese companies?
To clearly define the goal and defeat the opponent, we must first find out where we are. At present, China's manufacturing industry is in a difficult period of climbing. Many factories are still in the era of labor-intensive and large-scale assembly line industry 2.0, and only a small part can be counted as industrial. 3.0 era. To develop from 2.0 to 4.0, the whole universe is in the process of transforming and upgrading prescriptions for China. To sum up, there are four points as follows:
1. Product innovation, technology upgrade, increase product added value, to achieve high-end industry;
2. Establish a self-owned brand;
3. Hard work, integration of supply chain, flattening of marketing;
4. Be bigger and stronger, and eliminate backward production capacity.
The prescription has been opened. How can I prove that I have been ill-treated, that is, how can I judge that the company can withstand the competition in the new form?
1. High production efficiency. At the same time, the same resources, and the same labor costs, production efficiency is higher than that of competitors.
2. Strong ability to innovate. The ability to innovate is embodied in shortening the development cycle of new products. For example, the competitor's cycle is 5 years, and we have 3 years, others are 2 years, then we have to complete it in 1 year, which shows whether the company can respond quickly to the market.
3. Flexible production. At present, no matter which market, the needs of consumers will become more and more personalized. How to make different types in the same batch situation and achieve lower costs is the key to competition among enterprises.
[Part 2] How will China Industry 4.0 evolve?
China needs to leapfrog into the 4.0 stage, and “digitalization” will be a key, and the deep integration of industry and informatization will be an important means and an inevitable way for China's future manufacturing transformation and upgrading. Lu Shicher, president of the China Information Association, believes that "informatization" will profoundly change China's industrial structure in three aspects:
1. Big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things, mobile Internet, etc. will profoundly transform traditional industries and form a new growth point for China's economic development.
2. The integration of new energy and Internet will become the key direction for the promotion of China's strategic new industries.
3. Guided by the needs of the domestic market, it will become the focus of the modern wisdom industry.
Herman, CEO of Siemens Greater China, agrees. He believes: "China needs to accomplish two tasks in order to realize the "Made in China 2025" national planning blueprint: First, it is a labor-intensive to technology-intensive transformation; It is to use digital solutions to gain global competitiveness.”
[Part 3] How does “digitalization” integrate deeply with industrial production?
How does “digitalization” integrate deeply with industry? Herman believes that Chinese manufacturing companies must improve their digital level. There are four suggestions:
1. The starting point and foundation for building a digital enterprise, namely the unified storage and management system of data, digitizing the entire value chain.
2. A communication network needs to be deployed to ensure that data collection and transmission enables end-to-end communication between enterprises, production facilities, and shop floor equipment.
3. Production companies should take measures to ensure the safety of the plant and network and the integrity of the system in an industrial environment. Whether it is its own or customer data, efforts should be made to ensure that it is protected.
4. Provide data-based, digital value-added services based on industry-specific expertise.
Victor (Automation) - Dedicated to building a domestic "Industrial 4.0 Automation" and "Smart Factory" one-stop service! Main: injection molding machine special manipulator, CNC manipulator, metal punching manipulator, fuel injection robot, welding manipulator, assembly manipulator and custom-made non-standard automatic mechanical equipment!
Global hot recruitment of joining partners...
Wealth Hotline: 400-018-6991
Company website: www.victorsz.net
Company Mall: www.victorsz.cn